Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dumb Attention Whores Lose House

Dave and Kathy Bain adopted thirteen kids and made the cover of USA Today for doing it.

Turns out she quit her job to spend more time with the kids and he is a part-time civil servant. They moved into a 3,400 s.f. house in 2007. They now are being foreclosed upon and are in the news again as poster-child housing victims.

Kathy asks:

"Here I am with 12 kids at home that I need a home for ... I need this size of house," Kathy Bain told the Reno Gazette-Journal. "It's hard for me to ask for help, but I need some guidance on where to go from here."

At the risk of sounding insensitive Kathy, give most of the kids back and return to work.

I’d like to have four children before hanging it up. It will be harder to afford them now that I’m being asked to pay for these idiots.

No comments: